AlaTrust is actively seeking self-motivated individuals with excellent communication, interpersonal, multitasking and adaptability skills who will allow us to continue earning the trust of our members and exceeding their expectations. At AlaTrust, we provide a fun, safe and progressive place to work. Attach and send your resume to apply today by clicking the apply now button below.
Assists in the coordination and execution of the institution’s marketing, communications, and public relations. Often coordinates promotions and events.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the business development of the company, to include planning and participating in business development activities focused on increasing member and potential member awareness of the company's products/services.
- Implements, updates, and helps develop the credit union's monthly/quarterly/annual marketing calendar coinciding with the organization's budget and goals.
- Develops and updates content for the credit union’s member facing website, internal intranet and social media platforms with current disclosures, product changes, promotions, and financial literacy. Responds to questions and social media messages in a timely and brand positive manner.
- Assists in production of fully integrated marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels. Campaigns are to be imaginative and financially impactful while being engaging to both the membership and staff while meeting time and budget constraints. Collaborate with cross-functional team members on content ideas to create dynamic and differentiated content. Proactively identify opportunities and initiate digital/social marketing strategies and tactics to increase awareness and product penetration.
- Create reports on the marketing campaigns and content in various marketing channels. Analyze and assess the results in the form of a return-on-investment (ROI) analysis and recommends refinements to enhance performance.
- Coordinate and execute a financial literacy program at participating schools.
- Participate in public and community relations activities to promote the company.
- Publicly represent the credit union as requested and help promote products and services; examples include financial literacy, educational seminars, media requests and other events requiring marketing support, some of which may be after hours.
- Adheres to annual marketing plan and budget while coordinating the development of the company's promotions and special events
- Coordinate the marketing research for the Credit Union. This includes the annual and semi-annual member satisfaction survey, branch transactional satisfaction surveys, and the evaluation of marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Knowledge and Skills
- EXPERIENCE - Two to five years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES - A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS - A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required to be an effective subject matter expert in the position. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with members, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature is a normal part of the day-to-day experience. Communications can involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
Serve as liaison between the member and the credit union. Provide account information in person or by phone as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services. Open accounts for members, resolve issues, interview and professionally handle the member’s daily needs. Provide a variety of transactional services to members including loan processing, closing and disbursal.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct interviews on credit union services and programs with each new credit union member. Open new account products and service existing accounts. Promote and cross-sell products and services based on member need. Set up new account files and provide members with all necessary information for membership and available products and services.
- Interview loan applicants in-person or by-telephone. Assist members with loan application process to ensure completeness of information. Explain the loan process to members to include loan options, insurance on loan products, loan policies, interest rates, payoffs, etc. Process, close and disburse loans.
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate and efficient member service and transactions.
- Provide in-person and by-telephone/email general and specific service related information concerning credit union services or policies. Respond to member requests, problems or complaints or direct them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance. May handle more complex questions or problems for other team members.
- Research accounts for deposit, withdrawal, and loan payment discrepancies. Assist members in balancing their accounts.
- Ensure that work area is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc.
- Scan daily work and perform such other functions that might be needed from time to time, and assist others to complete tasks and work assignments.
- Serves as Teller as needed by branch. Assist Tellers and research and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services that are handled or promoted by Service Representatives. Maintain an up-todate and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies, procedures, and rules and regulations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience - Six months to two years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- Education/Certifications/Licenses - High school degree or GED required.
- Interpersonal Skills - Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving and obtaining information, as well as advising or referring, which commonly require shorter discussions.
We provide a competitive benefits package to eligible full-time employees.
Full Time Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
AlaTrust is a drug free and equal opportunity employer.