AlaTrust Switch Kit
Switch Kit is a tool designed for you to provide a simple easy way to transfer over your account information. Make the switch to AlaTrust today!
Share Draft Checking
Free Checking at its finest! Our Share Draft Checking account is free from per check fees, has no minimum balance requirements and comes standard with:
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
- Overdraft Protection
- Money Orders
- An ATM or Visa Debit Card upon Approval
- Up to 5 ATM Fee Refunds per Month with Direct Deposit
- Basic Free Box of Checks with Direct Deposit
Prime Plus Checking
Specifically for our members aged 50 or better. If that’s you, then you’re invited to take advantage of this account and its incentives, even if you already have a checking account with us! The Prime Plus Checking Account isn’t just checking.
Also included with the account is:
- Free Basic Checks (max 2 boxes per year)
- Free Money Orders & Travelers Checks
- Free Notary Service
- Free Home Banking
- Free Bill-Pay
- Earn Dividends with a minimum balance of $500
Super Now Checking
Our Super Now Checking is the perfect blend of a Checking account and Money Market Account. It’s better than a basic checking account because your money earns interest when you maintain a minimum required balance of $1,000 and it’s also better than a money market account because you’re not limited in your monthly check writing.
Visa Check Card
An AlaTrust Visa Debit Card is a must-have with every checking account. It can be used world-wide anywhere Visa is accepted with the comfort of knowing it’s coming from your checking account.
- Works like an ATM Card – Use your AlaTrust Visa debit card at an ATM to make deposits or withdrawals, or at a point-of-sale terminal by inputting your PIN (personal identification number) or run it like a charge card at a point-of-sale terminal and keep your PIN private. For free ATM transactions, visit any AlaTrust Credit Union ATM or anywhere you see the MoneyPass logo. Click here for MoneyPass ATM locations.
- Accepted like a Credit Card – You can use your AlaTrust Visa debit card anywhere Visa is accepted. You can sign for your purchase like a credit card, yet the money will still come out of your checking account.
- Protection from unauthorized expenses –You are protected from unauthorized purchases made with a lost or stolen debit card in any signature-based or online transaction.
- Make online or over-the-phone payments – You can make purchases online or over-the-phone using your AlaTrust Visa debit card number. Your purchase amount will be deducted from your checking account.
- No fee to use* – There is no fee to use your AlaTrust Visa debit card.
Every AlaTrust checking account comes with a Visa debit card. If you do not have one, please contact AlaTrust Credit Union at 1-800-264-8031 or visit your local AlaTrust branch.
IDENTITY THEFT WARNING
Be sure to protect your self and your identity. Do not give your AlaTrust Visa debit card number or PIN to any unsolicited requestor, no matter how legitimate it may seem – including e-mail and phone requests. No one needs to know your PIN but you.
If you are uncertain if a request is legitimate, please contact AlaTrust Credit Union member service at 1-800-264-8031.
To report a lost or stolen card: 1-800-264-5578
To change a pin number or activate: 1-800-448-8268